Do you need a custom WordPress theme for your new blog or business? Then you’ve come to the right place. I can design you a custom theme made to your specifications in as little as two weeks! If you don’t have a logo that’s no problem! I can create one for you. If you don’t know what kind of colors you would want on your website – no problem – I can help you pick out the perfect color palette for your site. These things can be translated into business cards and your social media banners as well! Continue reading to see some frequently asked questions and what you get with the custom WordPress theme package. If it’s something you’re interested in, please fill out this form to get started.
- Interest. Fill in the interest form with as much detail as possible. Include any questions you may have as well.
- Consultation. We’ll set up a time that works for both of us to call or chat to discuss any needs and questions.
- Concept. I’ll send you several concepts of what your blog could end up looking like. You’ll give me your input.
- Designing. I’ll design your blog. This can take anywhere from 2 – 4 weeks.
- Revisions. I’ll send you a link to view your custom theme live so you can tell me what changes (if any) need to be made.
- Launch. That’s it! We’ll launch your new theme. I’ll even help set it up before the big launch.
How long does a custom theme take to make?
How much is due up front for a custom theme?
Do you make custom themes for any other platforms?
- Mobile-friendly WordPress theme
- Includes custom homepage layout, blog page design, landing page, and category index templates
- Custom Header/Logo design (Optional! Use your own logo or just use text.)
- A copy of the Genesis Framework
- Matching social media banners (Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy)
- 2 revisions before your site is launched!
- A PDF file customized for your site. This file includes how to manage your new site.